- Nov. 18: 2022: Thanksgiving Meal Distribution Program
- Nov. 03.2022: Community-wide Food & Clothing Drive
- Sep. 26, 2022: Inflation Increasing Hunger Risk in Frisco
- Jul. 28, 2022: Events Seek to Lessen Inflation’s Impact on K-12 Families
- Jul. 13, 2022: FeedFrisco Community-wide Food Drive - July 16th
- Jan. 24, 2022: Save the Date for GalaONE 2022!
- Dec. 10, 2021: Bringing Smiles and Holiday Gifts to Local Families & Seniors
- Nov. 1, 2022: Market/Resale Store Donation Drive
- Oct. 2022: Gathering Together, Building Community!
- Sep. 2022: Fill the Shelves For Frisco Neighbors in crisis!
- Sep. 2022: #NTXGivingDay / Together We Change Lives!
- Jul. 2022: Add Us To Your Grocery List / FeedFrisco July 16th
- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic / Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
- Dec. 2021: Important Year-end Giving Considerations
This giving season, give more than just stuff to your friends and family. Give the gifts of experiences, charitable giving, delicious food, your time or something handmade.
The new year is right around the corner, and with a solid altruism plan, you’re sure to have the most successful giving year yet!
There are many ways you can say ‘thank you’ to the people in your life. Use these ideas both today and year round!
The workplace is a space to get stuff done. However, it doesn’t have to be all about making money. In fact, the workplace can be a great place to give back.
Although the weather is cooling down, that doesn’t mean volunteer opportunities are also cooling! Use this season to participate in activities made for the colder months.