- Feb. 27, 2023: GalaONE 2023: community • purpose • impact
- Nov. 18, 2022: Thanksgiving Meal Distribution Program
- Nov. 03.2022: Community-wide Food & Clothing Drive
- Sep. 26, 2022: Inflation Increasing Hunger Risk in Frisco
- Jul. 28, 2022: Events Seek to Lessen Inflation’s Impact on K-12 Families
- Jul. 13, 2022: FeedFrisco Community-wide Food Drive - July 16th
- Nov. 1, 2022: Market/Resale Store Donation Drive
- Oct. 2022: Gathering Together, Building Community!
- Sep. 2022: Fill the Shelves For Frisco Neighbors in crisis!
- Sep. 2022: #NTXGivingDay / Together We Change Lives!
- Jul. 2022: Add Us To Your Grocery List / FeedFrisco July 16th
- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic / Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
There’s no doubt about it: If you want to live a more knowledgeable, cultural and altruistic lifestyle, then learning another language has big benefits in store.
If you strive to live a good life in all areas, journaling might be the next step to consider. Take a look at simple ways journaling can improve your life.
This March, celebrate National Women’s History Month by learning more and giving back. See how you can get involved, live altruistically and make a difference in the lives of girls and women around you.
Living a full and altruistic life is about more than just doing your best. It’s about sharing your best with others around you and connecting with them through our inherent need to tell stories.
Even if you care about a cause, how can you ensure you’re a good fit for the position? Here are some ideas to help you find the right fit for volunteering.