- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic | Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
- Dec. 29, 2021: Important Year-end Giving Considerations
- Mar. 2021: Spring Into Action!
- Jan. 24, 2022: Save the Date for GalaONE 2022!
- Dec. 10, 2021: Bringing Smiles and Holiday Gifts to Local Families & Seniors
- Nov. 16, 2021: Neighbors Helping Neighbors at Saturday’s Thanksgiving Meal Program
Many of us fail to follow through on creating a new habit that truly sticks. However, If you’re looking for a way to build a habit that lasts, there are some tried-and-true steps you can take to succeed!
Buying food from farmers and ranchers has so many great benefits. Consider stopping by your local farmers market to enjoy the many advantages it has to offer.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to focus on your wellness. How you feel trickles into your everyday life, which is why it’s important for you to put your physical and mental health and wellbeing first.
When times are hard, it’s important to move forward and do what you can for others. Above all, open yourself up to listen and try to better understand the situation from your friend or loved one’s perspective.
June is the first official month of summer, which makes it the perfect opportunity to celebrate the great outdoors!