2021-2022 Impact Report
For more than 28 years, Frisco Family Services has been there to assist neighbors in crisis during their greatest time of need.
As the Frisco and Frisco ISD community has grown, so has Frisco Family Services’ commitment to our local community.
This year, Frisco Family Services:
- assisted more than 4,100 individuals right here in our local community.
- provided almost 730,000 meals to our neighbors in crisis through Frisco Family Services Market.
- provided more than $1.9 million in annual program support.
► Download the 2021-2022 Impact Report
"Being able to receive help is a blessing but also very humbling. This is a tough time for me, and these services are saving my life right now."
— Frisco Family Services Client
Archived Impact Reports
- Click here to view: 2020 - 2021 Impact Report
- Click here to view: 2019 - 2020 Impact Report
- Click here to view: 2018 - 2019 Impact Report
- Click here to view: 2017 - 2018 Impact Report
- Click here to view: 2016 - 2017 Impact Report