Frisco Family Services Holiday Store Program enables our individuals and families to shop for their own holiday gifts for each member of the family at no cost. It is only with your help that we can make a difference in the lives of families and seniors in need or in crisis, while making their holidays a little brighter.
How You Can Help:
- Sponsor a child, teen, or adult.
- Make a financial contribution to FFS in support of the program.
- Provide gift cards/certificates, pajama sets, and new toys or new items for children of all ages or gifts for teens, parents and seniors.
- Host a Holiday Drive for specific items such as teen gifts, new coats, gloves, hats, household items, etc.
- Donate wrapping paper/bows/gift tags for the families to wrap their gifts.
More specific sponsorship information will become available in the fall.
Volunteer to help with set up or during the week-long Holiday Store Program. If you're interested, email our Volunteer Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.