- Frisco Resale- unloading, sorting, and organizing clothing, furniture and household goods for the sales floor and assisting Resale staff.
- Market- picking up, unloading, and sorting food donations, stocking shelves and assisting clients at Frisco's only community food market.
- Agency Office- providing staff and client support by performing light office work.
- Seasonal Programs- assist with the set-up and execution of client programs.
- Fundraising- multiple opportunities at our Annual Gala and Golf Tournament.
- Corporate & Group Team Building- at our Market, Frisco Resale store, during our seasonal programs and events (e.g., GalaONE, or Summer Lunch Program), or conduct a donation drive at your location.
- CHAMPS Workshops- facilitate workshops that provide clients with the education, tools, training and support necessary for self-sufficiency and success.
Let's Get Started!
Ready to make a difference in your community, but not sure where to begin? The first step is to contact our Volunteer Services Manager at Volunteer@FriscoFamilyServices.org or 972-335-9495 — who will discuss your interest, ways to serve, and the overall process. The second step is to attend an upcoming New Volunteer Orientation class. #TogetherIsBetter!